Penny Arcade Reveal..
27 June 2014
I can't even wrap my brain around the fact that it's already time for reveal. June actually whizzed by me so fast it made my head spin. I'm leaving for a camping weekend early tomorrow, so I won't be around when the gallery goes live, but believe me when I say the SC team has once again knocked my socks off. I honestly don't know how I'm even included in that group of talent.
Anyway, here are my layouts for July!
This is a main only layout, and hopefully the title page to a Europe album that I would like to make with all of my old photos that are either stuck in boxes in the basement, or worse, a few magnetic albums. I LOVED the graphic pp with the city script and didn't want to cover it up,, so I just highlighted the words of a few of the cities I visited during my trip and on the second page, I used a photo of myself and my Grandmother, who I stayed with for a few months while in Holland. It was just so amazing to spend time with her, what a wonderful woman. So glad I did this.
Another main only layout. Kept it uber simple with a vintage pic of my Mom and Dad the day they got engaged, and added some text at the bottom. I don't usually re-do layouts, but this one may get a do-over, as I'm not quite happy with it.
This is my favourite layout this month.A really simple page but I think it has a lot of impact. LOVED the die cut veneer from Skeeball and those amazing washi dots from the Spun Sugar embellishment add-on. I think this is my favourite embellie kit to date.
Here's another one for my 'little me' album. I saw the woodgrain paper and the retro OA stickers with the turquoise from Fortune Teller and automatically knew I would scrap this photo of my Dad and I. As usual, kept it ultra simple with the stickers, text and my fave down the middle of the page design. I adore this page, probably because the photo is one of my favourites ever- classic 60's!
Enjoy reveal, happy shopping, and a very HAPPY CANADA DAY to my Canuck friends!




2 comments:
Hi Melanie,
I found your Here and Now layout in the SC gallery and then on pinterest as well and just wanted to tell you how much I love it - the simplicity of it and design is absolutely amazing!! I bet when I explore your blog I will find more amazing art!
Hope you had a great camping and a happy Canada Day!
Your layouts make me happy. Always and forever the end. : )
Post a Comment