Letterpress 2.0

 29 May 2014



I'm looking very forward to doing another Studio Calico Letterpress class.  I took Tina's class last year, and got hooked in a big way.This time around it's the talented Geralyn Sy who's the teacher, and I can't wait to see what she's got in store for us. Letterpress is addictive and the results are fun, fun,  if you're prepared to play around and experiment. It takes a bit of patience,but once you get the hang of it, you can't stop. If you have a BigShot and the adapter platform, then you can jump right in.  Right now, Studio Calico has some gorgeous new letterpress plates for sale in the shop, and there may or may not be more on the horizon... ;)
 I bought this gorgeous script-y one as well as this one ( sadly sold out now, but I'm thinking they will be re-stocked) and a few of the coasters to experiment with. I have several packs of Letterpress cards as well in different sizes and thickness, but I do tend to prefer the thicker ones, as I like a deeper impression.

Here's a sample of a few cards I've made:






And the class description:


LETTERPRESS 2.0

Join Geralyn Sy for Letterpress 2.0. This new workshop will give you an in depth look at how Geralyn incorporates Letterpress into her creative process, and show you five fun techniques for printing with Studio Calico letterpress plates for your layouts, cards and pocket pages.
Letterpress 2.0 is enrolling now through May 31st at 11:59pm EST, and the all of the class content will be live on June 1st.
NEW TO LETTERPRESS?
Enroll in the Letterpress Bundle and you'll receive access to Letterpress 2.0 AND our introductory Letterpress class with Tina Aszmus from September 2013. The introductory class includes 8 full tutorials, 6 videos and 30 great projects to get you started & is available only through the bundle purchase.


Hope you'll be inspired to sign up and join in the fun- you only have a few more days to think about it, deadline is May 31st! See you in class. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!