My Hello, Hello layouts

 27 May 2014

There never seems to be enough time to sit down and create with the kits I get on a monthly basis. They're so jam packed with all kinds of lovely things, so believe me when I say that if I had the time, I could probably create another 25 pages easily.I do try during the month to get a few done after reveal, and I'll post those as the month goes on. There are those deliciously colourful  KI alphas and striped paper in Hola that I haven't even touched, but dying to use. I'm thrilled they've brought back one of my all time fave papers.Back in the day, KI was my favourite company, and I basically bought EVERYTHING they put out.

Here are my pages this month, starting with the 3 main kit only layouts I made:


Perfect pairing of this pinky blush paper with my photos, and the gold labels just made it come together. I think I could happily scrapbook camping photos for the rest of my life. :)



This is a 2 page 8x11 page, and it came together accidentally after the photo printed out in b&w instead of colour. I didn't want to necessarily waste another entire sheet of photo paper, so I took it in another direction and paired it with the gorgeously bright striped pp for the main kit, then just embellished very minimally from there. I still haven't cut those words down the middle of the page, so I'm not sure how this one will fit into my album, lol. 


Also using the main only, a super simple one of my son and his bff from a few years back. He hates this pic, but I think it's hilarious and SO them! Cute, cute boys. I decided to go monochromatic by using just greens and blues to compliment the photo instead of adding in another colour.



This one uses the main, Bonjour ( love those Kal Barteski stickers!) and the stamp from Hola.
I stamped on the wood piece for my title and subtitle, and adhered with glossy accents so it would hold.



This page about my son ( looking a tad disheveled after the ceremony, but whatever!)
uses  Hola, the main kit, and a few bits of Bonjour.


As you can probably tell,  Hola was my fave add-on this month, and I'm sure it will be sold out super fast- hope you all get the goodies you want!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!