And a few sneaks of tomorrow night's reveal...

 26 May 2014

Not sure where the month of May went, and it's hard to believe that it's nearly June! I feel like I haven't seen the month go by, it's been a crazy whirlwind. Lots of big stuff coming up in June- the biggest being that my oldest is graduating high school. How the hell did that happen so quick?! A word to those with little ones... hang on to these days and breathe in every second, because you'll be where I am before you even know what hit you. It's THAT fast.

Anyway, here are a few sneaks of tonight's reveal using the beautiful 'Hello Hello' kits. I literally gasped when I saw the images of the kits before they arrived. I love the bolder, hotter colours, perfect to get you in the mood to kick off summer.


This is one of my 'main only' layouts ( I did 3 using the main only this month),
simple. simple. The paper I used here was THE perfect colour. Happy, happy when that happens.



Bold yellow alphas and a bit of black, this one is graphic and I like it. :)
Used mostly Hola here.

Be sure to check the CT gallery tomorrow night for the full reveal- can't wait to see what the others have done!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!