Officially the world's worst blogger.
26 May 2014
I was supposed to have blogged my Studio Calico Camelot kit layouts last month, but I failed miserably. In fact, I'm failing miserably at keeping up with the whole blogging thing in general. I know it's here,I know I need to update more than a few times a month, but I'm so incredibly busy right now that it's really low down on my priority list.I will try harder!
These are now a month old, as the new reveal is tonight, but here you are anyways. I'll put up my layouts from this month's "Hello, Hello" kits in a more timely manner, I promise!
Super into making layouts with old photos right now, specifically ones with my Mother.
This page uses a really fantastic cut file by Barbara Picinich, you can find it here.
Using one of the digital brushes for a big title- love it!
My favourite page this month was the one I did about the gym. I love the quiet photo, and the fact that I actually did a page about a gym, where I have been spending a LOT of time the past 2 months- like 7 days a week lots. ;) Lots of white space, and I like how the numbers ( also a digi stamp) look so graphic on the photo. Happy with this page. :)
This one documents my love of flower photography, one of my passions. Doesn't get more simple than this, right?!
Thanks for looking!




0 comments:
Post a Comment