Happy weekend!

 29 March 2014

 It has been a very LONG week. We were dealing with a gastro outbreak at work,  where all hell kind of broke loose. It was crazy. I'm very happy to report that I didn't catch the bug, so I dodged a big bullet there! Here's what I'm doing this weekend: ( not barfing, lol!)

-dealing with the aftermath of a scrapping frenzy last week for reveal. I basically left everything laying in a HUGE mess in my dining room, just working on things after work and into the evening until I was too exhausted to care about cleaning it up. I'm bad about that, but I seem to work well amid the chaos. ;p I hate the cleanup part. Wish I could hire someone to come in every month and do that for me.

-Laundry. Piles and piles of laundry. It's never ending, isn't it?

-Getting my nose pierced tomorrow. Maybe it's a midlife crisis, but I have decided why not? It will be a small, tiny stud. I figure if it looks bad, I'll just take it out and let it grow over- what the hell, right? You only live once. ;)

-Sunday bootcamp. Gearing up for April when I'll be on the attack and at the gym 4-5 times a week in addition to these 2 classes/week. I'm gunning to see a six pack by June.

-Finishing up a few more layouts I had started with the Bluegrass Farm kits. There is never enough time between when I get the kits and reveal day. There is so much more I can do, they're packed this month!

I'll leave you with a layout I did a while back and never posted here. It is one of my favourites in a while, using a old photo of my son that I printed eons ago. We're talking years ago. I have big love for these gorgeous graphic number cards from SC's Lemon Lush line, and the stars- ( presently sold out, but hit that 'notify me' button) that goes without saying. :)



Have a safe and happy weekend, all.







1 comments:

clippergirl March 29, 2014 at 11:34 AM  

Beautiful capture....love your blog!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!