Bluegrass Farm reveal!
27 March 2014
Today is reveal day at Studio Calico and I'm quickly sharing my pages before I head off to work this morning. Pip is sure to be a hot commodity, and although I didn't use a lot of it in my layouts this month, it's one of my favourite add-ons. Those puffy hearts from Twine and Ink get me everytime, and the colours of these ones are stunning. I ran out of time for the deadline, but I have 2 other layouts started and will post them in the gallery in a few days, hopefully by the weekend when things are a little less crazy here!
This is one of my main kit layouts. I LOVED the wood tag, and knew as soon as I saw it that I'd use it with these camping pics. This is a double page 8x11 spread. I got some of my photos printed at Costco this month as I had run out of ink, so the right side of this spread uses 2 4x6 pics, very simply. Love how this one turned out, love this memory.
This is an all digital layout, using one of the digi stamps from this month.
It's a very basic page, given my very basic digi skills, LOL, but I like how it came out, and most importantly, I love that I have documented a very momentous occasion in my life!
This layout, Mother, came together super fast, about 10 minutes start to finish- rare for me, but it feels so great when that happens! I used the beautiful vellum from Clover ( which, on first sight, wasn't really my style, but it works so good here) and the hearts and badge from Pip. I love the simplicity of this page- the photo of my beautiful Mom carrying me in her arms combined with the text is really all this layout needs. My sewing machine needle broke as I was sewing through the hearts, so it needs some added stitching once I get around to replacing it.
This is my other main kit layout. ( editing my blog on my phone from work, so I cannot change the order of the photos, sorry!)
Another camping page, surprise! ;) I used that fabulous eat stamp, stamped in deja blue , and it was perfect to document my obsession with photographing our meals. ;)
I'll post a few more over the weekend- thanks for looking!!




1 comments:
Love love love all of these! But the mom one is my have. Got me all teary eyed. And the bikini? GO GIRL!!! So proud!
Post a Comment