Wecome to the Studio Calico bloghop!
17 March 2014
Hello, hello!
I'm assuming you're here from following the link from Suzy's blog, and that you already know about the great promotion happening at Studio Calico right now. If somehow you stumbled upon my blog, and don't know what I'm talking about, then you're in the right place at the right time! I have several scrapbook friends who I know are on the fence about subscribing, and I'm hoping that this will be the push they need. I'm thinking of this promo as a wonderful way to welcome Spring ( although it seems to be a long way off, by the terrible cold we're still experiencing here. UGH) and getting a 2 great gifts at the same time, one is monetary of course, but the other is more precious. It's the camaraderie and inspiration you will get every month as an SC subscriber. I'm not even kidding. This is completely true.
I have to tell you something that is really important to me. It was a turning point for me when I dearly need one. Really.
I worked for almost 9 years in the scrapbook biz, at my local lss, selling product and occasionally teaching. It was a great store, and I could have anything I wanted there. But it got stale for me about 2 years ago, to the point where I was pretty sure I was done with scrapbooking. I was saturated, but I wanted something more. I don't know if it was that nobody in my circle scrapbooked like I did, or that I was selling LOTS of Jolees and mixed media stuff ( not my thing at all), and I was burnt out. Nothing seemed appealing to me anymore. And I was barely scrapbooking anymore at that point, which I fould really sad. I had done my time at 2 Peas, and was looking for a new online home, really hoping to find something that could renew that spark. Because, god knows, I had invested a lot of money and love into this hobby.And I knew I still loved it, deep down. So after lurking for several months, I decided to upload a few of my pages at Studio Calico, and the rest is history. Good stuff.
If you're looking for the same thing, feeling like you need that spark, or just want to try your hand at a great kit club with beautiful product, then here you are. I'm not one to try to sell stuff that isn't my cup of tea, so I hope you'll take me at my word. Whether you're a simple scrapbooker like me or not, this is something that everyone at every level can enjoy.
Click here to get your scrapbook subscription going, starting with the gorgeous Office Hours kits, and get a 20$ gift card to the SC shop, which I can tell you quite frankly that you will not have any trouble spending. :) You can check out my layouts done with that kit in my post below.
If you're more into Project Life, ( which I also am a subscriber to) then here's the link. May I say that I have been getting the SC PL kits for a year now, ( while barely doing any form of PL, lol) and I completely adore them. Great value and packed withsome gorgeous, exclusive product. I love them. (And I make scrapbook pages with mine, for the most part, in case you're wondering!)
Oh, and I was asked to post 5 of my most favourite things from the SC shop right now, so here you are:
This ink pad- because I NEED Spring to arrive, very, very soon. A beautiful, happy shade of yellow.
These are completely luscious. And thanks to SC, I have a new found love & admiration for sequins.
These albums, which I think should be a staple item for every scrapbooker. Great for PL or a travel album. Perfect size, perfect neutral colour.
Star die and stamp set. OMG. I clicked 'buy' the second I saw them- I think this set is such great value. I should get mine anyday now, and I'm sure I'll get a ton of use out of them. Stars are my favourite accent. ( Next to hearts, coming up next.. )
Chipboard hearts, in all colours of the rainbow. These make me very happy.
Have fun shopping, and here's the next stop on your hop, the awesome Nicole Reaves. :)
And the rest of the hoppers, in case you want to cheat. ;)
Lisa Truesdell : http://www.gluestickgirl.com
Natalie Elphinstone : http://onescrappydoctor. blogspot.com
Marcy Penner : www.marcypenner.com
Kelly Noel : www.kellynoel.typepad.com
Suzy Plantamura : suzyplantamura.typepad.com
Melanie Louette : http://melanie-notesfromhome. blogspot.ca/
Nicole Reaves : http://reavespartyofthree. blogspot.com/
Lilin Fang : http://www.afterdinnertreats. blogspot.com/
Maggie Massey : http://www.midwesterngirldiy. com/
Jenn Picard : http://www.anewinkonlife.com/
Geralyn Sy : http://inacreativebubble. blogspot.com/
Stephanie Baxter : http://stephaniebaxter. blogspot.com/
Anna-Maria Wolniak : http://annamariawolniak. wordpress.com/
Nicole Samuels : http://www.nicole-samuels.com/
Dana Fleckenstein : http://www.pixelsandglue. blogspot.com/
Céline Navarro : http://www.celinenavarro.com/
Stephanie Washburn : http://www. sweetstephcardcreations. blogspot.com/
Leena Loh : http://findingnana.com/

1 comments:
thanks for the info!
Post a Comment