My first ever Studio Calico sneaks. (deep breath)

 26 December 2013

I'm super excited for tomorrow's Studio Calico reveal. I was crazy under the gun, having started a full time job the past few weeks, and seriously didn't think I would be able to come up with anything decent. Throw Christmas into that mix, and you can see where I'm going. NUTS. Thanks to an understanding husband who let me sit and scrapbook all last weekend, I think I did okay. Reveal for subscribers is tomorrow at noon, and for those of you who don't subscribe ( and you really should!) you'll be able to purchase kits at midnight on the 27th. The Copper Mountain scrapbook kit is right up my alley- full of beautiful bold colours, and has a very masculine, outdoorsy feel which I love. I'm also a subscriber to the PL kit, and it looks completely amazing, but I haven't yet seen that one in person.

Here's a few sneaks to whet your appetite- I'm very nervous for tomorrow, but I'll be at work and won't have time to sit and press the countdown button, which is probably a good thing!


this one uses the main kit & the Slingshot add-on.



My main kit layout, and my fave this month.


and another using the main kit only... also really love this page. :)



I'll be posting these pages in their entirety tomorrow. Fingers crossed they don't boot me off the team. ;)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!