Big news deserves a blog update

 17 December 2013

So, I said a few months ago that I'd be back in a few days, but now I'm back for real, and with a very, very good reason:


Seriously!!! I have no idea why I've had such amazing luck in the scrapbook world throughout the years I've been scrapbooking, but I'm very grateful for this opportunity. I have to say,  I was really shocked when I received a very flattering email from Samantha at Studio Calico a while back, asking me to join the team, and although I'm feeling overwhelmed by everything right now, ( starting a new full time job 2 weeks before Christmas is a great way to throw a monkey wrench into things!) I am confidant that I'll find some kind of rhythm as I stumble through this coming month. It's going to be a bumpy ride, but a really fun one. :)

Here's a few layouts I've made in the past few months that I think helped me land this gig:





Joining Studio Calico last year was probably the best thing I've done for my scrap mojo. The kits are beautiful, innovative, & on trend, and the community there is extremely supportive & close knit. I can't say enough good things about it. I hope you will visit me there, and join in the fun. Just don't blame me when your wallet starts getting skinnier, okay? ;)

Thanks for reading and sticking with this much neglected blog! 



4 comments:

Keshet December 17, 2013 at 9:31 PM  

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your projects at SC!

Elizabeth December 18, 2013 at 7:56 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth December 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM  

Always happy to see a simple girl set the pace!

Heather M. February 7, 2014 at 6:59 PM  

Well, I'll be! You really are blogging again. So awesome to see and even more awesome is the fact that you are scrapping again!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!