Hello again.

 04 June 2012


I know it's many months since I've made my way to this blog. To all who inquired about me, wondering if I had given up scrapbooking, the answer 10 months ago would have been a resounding 'yes', ( I didn't stop completely, but needed a break from the 'scene'). I'm happy to report that I've found that spark again, and I'm excited to share my pages & photos here. Sometimes a break is good for the soul. 


I'll leave you with an ultra simple page I did this morning- me & my boys this past Mother's Day. Aren't they getting ginormous?! They're big boys now. And I'm really enjoying stamping on my layouts these days- I used some Studio Calico stamps on this one, along with a few new Ormolu tags and flair.

Thanks for visiting!




xox


Melanie



17 comments:

Teka Cochonneau June 4, 2012 at 8:09 PM  

glad to see you blogging again. Your pages are beautiful! A break is good for the creative soul. I quit blogging (just doing DT work) for about 8 months a few months ago. I came back full force and felt creative again about 3 months ago. So I can completely relate.

Rebecca Kettner June 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM  

Glad you are back! I have missed seeing your pages!

justem June 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM  

you blogging (and scrapping) makes me very happy. :)

Heather M. June 5, 2012 at 12:00 AM  

oh yay! seeing this post pop up in my google reader made me SO happy! gorgeous page. i wish i could get back into it. And your boys are getting SO big!

Elisa June 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM  

Hello, happy to see you back again, love the layout!

Josée June 6, 2012 at 7:05 PM  

Yé!!!! Un plaisir de regarder tes page!!
Welcome back!!!

Josée June 6, 2012 at 7:05 PM  

J'ao oublié mon s à page ....

Barb June 16, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

Oh, I love this layout, Mel!
I have not scrapped a page with paper for over a year, but today, I made a layout, and it felt good. Not sure if I'm truly *back* to scrapping, but it's a start.
I hope to see more of your work here.

xo Barb

Shanna Noel July 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM  

oh my goodness I LOVE your work! I hope to see more of it soon!!!

Agata July 31, 2012 at 3:52 PM  

Simply wonderful! Love every word you wrote, so true!

Ingunn November 3, 2012 at 6:05 PM  

I just got started again too, after a looong, much needed break. More, please!

candice12 December 29, 2012 at 8:01 AM  

ravie de voir ta page ! moi aussi j'ai pris un sacré break, je n'ai plus l'inspiration. J'ai envie de travailler mes photos, de prendre note des phrases amusantes des enfants, mais plus spécialement envie d'assembler tout cela avec du papier ou des calques photoshop.
Bises!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!