Big Picture Giveaway
06 September 2013
Hello again!
I have the distinct pleasure of reviving this very neglected blog with a super giveaway tonight. If you're new here, welcome! And if you're someone who has visited before, and wondered if I'd dropped off the face of the scrapbook planet, you may be right. ;) In any case, my intention here in the coming months is to share my photography, my layouts, and a bit of project life that I've kind of struggled to keep up with, but enjoy nonetheless. :)
Onto the awesome giveaway...
The kind folks over at Big Picture have generously offered the chance for one lucky person to win a spot in Tracey Clark's 'Picture Everyday' workshop. If you're interested in taking your DSLR photography to another level and having much fun while doing so, then this class is the ticket. I've taken a few of Tracey's photo classes in the past, and they've been incredible for helping me see ordinary things in a beautiful new light. I'm a fan.
Here's the class description:
- A robust pre-classroom, available immediately upon registration, that includes:
- a syllabus and class creed
- a video covering the principles found in Tracey's book, Elevate the Everyday
- a video on how to use Instagram
- a collection of the tip sheets from all six previous Picture… workshops
- a handout on composition and creativity
- a suggested equipment list
- Weekly video overview of the theme for the week
- Weekly syllabus of each week's prompts for those who like to work ahead
- 6 weeks of photo prompts to be delivered to your email inbox (one per day, Mon-Fri) followed by a "catch-up" (7th) week where you're encouraged to shoot, compare, connect, organize, prep, and print
- Bonus 8th week of content, providing early access to Tracey's upcoming self-paced class, A Photographer's Guide to Project Life, and a set of exclusive Project Life cards
- Weekly bonus prompts for shooting and sharing in real time
- Weekends off (for rest, shooting, or catching up)
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Welcome notes from Tracey in the classroom
- Exclusive classroom blog which Tracey will update during class
- Two live chats with Tracey
- Email access to Tracey
Sounds amazing, right? Leave me a comment here telling me why you'd like to take this class, and I'll draw a name to be announced Sunday evening. Good luck!



17 comments:
I would love to take this class. Sounds so fun and interesting, perfect for taking pics of the girls. Thanks Mel for the chance to win!
because its almost summer and I would love to fine tune my photography :)
Would loooove a chance to win this!! Thanks so much!
I would love to take this class because I believe it will take my photos to the next level...and believe me, they need it!!
This class sounds amazing! I've always loved photography but lately I feel like I need to step it up a notch. This could do the trick!
I've been eyeing of this class! I love learning new things and my camera is one I haven't quite mastered.
I love the idea of the photo prompts to push me to take photos I might not otherwise do!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Ooooo! Thanks for the chance to win! Awesome prize. I'd love to win because I want to improve my everyday photos, to make them look less like snapshots.
C'est un beau retour sur ton blog que tu fais la ! Ça me ferait super plaisir de suivre ce cours... On en suit jamais trop, c'est tellement inspirant de découvrir de nouvelles approches. Pense a moi ma chère !!! ;-)
I'd LOVE to win this class! I've hit a tricky point with my PL album this year, in that I'm struggling to remember to take photos of things and when I do I'm struggling to know what to take photos of!
I would love to take this class, too. Lately, I have felt like I've been in a rut. I love to take pictures, but I always tend to take the same nature subjects. I need to move on :)
I would love a chance to take the class!
It's now spring here Downunder, & that always makes me want to dust off my dslr & get snapping. Would love to learn from Tracey. Thanks so much for the chance to win. Marina
I really want to capture more of my life and I think this class will be perfect for that!
I would love to take this class because I can use all the photography help I can get!
I've never taken a big picture class. This would rock!
I have been so useless at taking photos this year, this class sounds perfect for me! I have resorted to scrapping old photos over and over again. Thanks for the chance to win!
I scrapbook but I have been looking for a little photography class for the last week. Then this one popped up! I think this would be perfect!
Post a Comment