Make that two bum legs please
07 June 2011
As I was trying to compose a new post just now, I got a call from the school telling me that Bobby hurt his leg in gym class. He apparently heard that lovely popping sound, and hubby has just left to pick him up. I don't know how badly he's hurt it, but this is NOT good. Maybe I can just take him along with me tomorrow and get a 2 for 1 on the MRI I'm having. If anyone knows any voodoo to get rid of this black cloud that's been hanging over our house, please come on over and do your thing.
I'll be back later with a layout...
4 comments:
Oh boy Mel j'espère que tout ira bien pour Bobby ...j't'envoie des good vibes!!!
xo
oh no! that's not good at all. hope you are both on the mend quickly.
oh Man! I'm coming over with a meal for you, a bottle of wine and some chocolate. I wish...
oh bummer! i would have liked to see both of you squeezing on the mri table, though... ;)
Post a Comment