Sorry for the drama...

 21 May 2011

 I like to blog, really, I do. But I've never really been comfortable writing about my life for the entire www to see. I'm not a paranoid person, nor am I easily scared off by bullies.  Many of you who know me personally know about my neighbourhood situation- it's been pretty grim for a long time now, but it's recently gotten worse.  For those of you who don't know, I'm sorry- I can't go into great detail here, but suffice it to say that I need to keep some semblance of  privacy here, as ours has been invaded for a long time now.
We've kind of 'unofficially' started house hunting, and so far, nothing has caught our eye. And we definitely want to stay in this same neighbourhood, so it will probably be a long process-we actually quite like our little home, and if it weren't for this situation, we'd happily stay here. Very frustrating, and really, I'm just sad about the whole thing.


Thanks for sticking with me! I will get a post up tonight with some recent layouts and maybe a more normal update. ;p

10 comments:

Heather M. May 21, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

Thanks for the invite, Mel. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. :( Hugs!

Unknown May 21, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Unbelievable! I find it so sad when people bully others out of their home! Do I need to come over with a skillet and start swinging? ;) BTW, you didn't call me! Hrmph!

Erica Hernandez May 21, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

Ugh! I can't say I love all of our neighbors (or even most :p) but I can't imagine it being so bad they we'd be forced to leave. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this!

justem May 21, 2011 at 11:56 PM  

That's so awful. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. :( Thanks for the blog invite!

Barb May 22, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

Sorry to hear that's happening to you, Mel. Sometimes I just don't get people. :(

Agata May 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

THanks for the invite, Melanie! Thank you for your trust! And I'm really sorry that this happens to you and your family! I do hope you'll find something nice quickly! Thinking of you all!!!

Molly Irwin May 23, 2011 at 12:21 AM  

Totally understandable that you've gone private. I've considered doing the same. Glad you've included me too, because I would miss you otherwise. Good luck with the house hunting and the whole situation.

Diane May 28, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Sorry things are tough...I have great neighbours...and im sure I could find a home close by for you...you would love it here :)

Josée June 8, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

Hey Mel ,j'allume en retard et je t'expliquerai pourquoi.
Merci pour l'invitation et je suis contente de voir que tu blogues encore.
Par contre je trouve ça heavy ce qui t'arrive et j'ai bien hâte de te parler en personne.
À bientôt,
Josée

S_U_F_69 July 8, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

I hope you will find a new house soon. We had to leave our home of the same reasons (perhaps). It was a very frustrating time. We are very happy now with our new home and privacy... We only moved 100 yards, but that was enough ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!