A new venture

 22 May 2011

I'm pretty excited about this:




 

I totally ADORE all of Kaitlin's products-these are just a sampling of some of the very cool things she's got in her shop. Pretty nice huh?! :)  I applied very last minute after I read about the call on Ali Edward's blog, and really didn't think I'd have a chance. I'm not one to avidly seek out these types of things, so it was a really lovely surprise to get an email back from Kaitlin a few days later, inviting me to join the team. If you have a few minutes, be sure to check out her shop, there are some delicious paper goods that you won't be able to resist! I used a few of her tags in my DD album this year, and I love how they just make the pages pop.
Congrats to all of the other talented ladies on the team, can't wait to see what we come up with!

8 comments:

JennO May 22, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

Really excited to see what you do with all that goodness! Congratulations--but really, they're lucky to have *you*! :)

Agata May 22, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

Congrats to you!!! You deserve it so much! And thanks for sharing your discovery! :)

JJ Sobey May 22, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

These are so YOU! Congrats!

Christa May 23, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

Glad I wasn't the only last minute gal, and so glad we both did actually apply! Congrats again and can't wait to get started with all you great ladies!

justem May 23, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

congrats!!! :)
(i sent mine in on the last day!!)
so excited to be working with you...your work is some of my favorite!

Heather M. May 26, 2011 at 11:31 PM  

woohoo!!!!!!!! huge congrats. you are such a perfect fit.

Unknown June 2, 2011 at 1:47 AM  

Cannot wait to see you work with these products! Perfect match.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!