Some sharing...
06 March 2011
I've been scrapbooking a lot lately. Well, a lot for me, which is probably considered a slow period for the average scrapper. ;p I'll never be a prolific scrapper. Or a fast one. And I've found that when I'm in the mood to take photos, scrapbooking is put on the back burner, and vice versa. Lately? I haven't picked up my camera much at all. I can't seem to do both hobbies at once, and that's okay, I can live with it. But I don't necessarily understand it. ;p
So without further ado, here are a few of pages I can share here... mostly all using product from my favourite company, I think you all know who that is! And speaking of American Crafts, stay tuned here to see something fun happening in the next few weeks... :)





13 comments:
Love your layouts! Great clean design. Truly inspiring!
I completely understand the one hobby at a time. I often cycle through mine as well.
i just started reading your blog and OH MY i love your layouts. so inspiring!
love these mel! just got some new AC stuff & can't wait to play with it. love the "playlist" lo, my little guy has alot of the same tunes....great music taste they have ;)
So happy to see your work gathered here. Makes it easier for me to steal, uh, er, I mean, be inspired by them. ;)
XO!
So glad to see some of your layouts! They're the best, as always! Be back, for sure!
Looove everything you do Mel :)
Wow Mel,maudit que j'aime ton style!!!
Too bad que tu n'en fais pas plus souvent!!!
I just love your layouts so much..there's just something about them! Glad you are back :)
*sigh* I haven't scrapped for over 6 weeks, and I was starting to think I would never return, but you have officially inspired me. Maybe tonight.
Oh my goodness, they are amazing! Loving to see you back - you're a reminder that "simple" is not simple, it is beautiful.
Lovely to see your pages, and I love the credenza one, remember when you posted about it. I know, I remember odd things, but it must have struck a cord, love restoring old furniture too.
Love all your layouts Melanie!!
Wow! Love love love your camping page!
Post a Comment