a fresh start.
03 March 2011
Hello, remember me? :) It's been a while. I finally talked (actually begged) my gal pal Linda into doing a mini makeover here, and I'm so thrilled with the results. She reworked my tired,cluttered blog, and made it fresh, clean, and minimal- I love it. LOVE it. :) She's the best bestie.
I'll be adding some links to the sidebar over the next few days, ( with Linda's at the the top of the list, of course!) and switching a few things around, so I hope to be up and running on a regular basis soon- yeah! It's amazing what a bit of decluttering will do for the morale, huh?
9 comments:
Welcome back welcome back welcome back...(sung badly to the tune of the old Welcome Back Cotter)...lol
Could Linda be my friend too :)
I'll do anything to get you back to posting and sharing. :) And to be on top of that "liked" blogs. LOL!
And yes, Diane, I can be your friend too. ;)
Welcome back! I love your blog, and I am ALWAYS inspired by your work. :)
I love this simple, graphic design and I am looking forward to see more of your work!
ooooh, looks AWESOME!
hey rockstar :)...this is a great look!
Love the uncluttered look.
Your new look is fabulous. Love your work, very inspiring
Linda did a fabulous job with your blog design... it's such eye candy for this minimalist scrapper. :)
Hurray for your updating more regularly! I look forward to it.
Post a Comment