For Spring, that is. We had a walloping snowstorm yesterday, and this is what it looks like this morning.
Yes, I'm over it. There are days when I really understand why people here fly south until mid-April....
Beautiful photos, Mel... but yes, I'm totally OVER winter too.
We are supposed to get a huge dump of snow tonight and that'll change to torrential rainfall by tomorrow afternoon... what a MESS it's going to be! Again.
9 comments:
Amen sister.
I totally get the fly south thing too...I do it in my other life LOL
I keep saying I'm going to be a Canadian snowbird when my kids move out. Seriously.
Love the photos you got though - so pretty!
Beautiful photos, Mel... but yes, I'm totally OVER winter too.
We are supposed to get a huge dump of snow tonight and that'll change to torrential rainfall by tomorrow afternoon... what a MESS it's going to be! Again.
*sigh*
ooooh but it's SOOO gorgeous!!!! Lovely to look at, but yes hard to live in for so many months...
...and I LOVE the card table! LOL!
Blog looks great...welcome back! :)
Beeeeeeautiful pics!
What? It snowed? You really need to come visit me. Right now. It's in the mid-50s. That's warm, right? ;)
Post a Comment