December 1st!

 01 December 2010

I've got a lot on my plate this month, as I'm sure all of you do too... there's so much happening in December that it always seems to fly by in a whirl of craziness. In addition to the December Daily project, I've signed myself up for this online class which starts today. I think the 2 projects will work well together and I'm looking forward to the inspiration it provides, and that little push I'll probably need around mid-month. I'll be sharing my photos throughout the month here and you'll probably be seeing a few of them on my DD pages. I did 'Picture Fall' back in October, and loved it- if you're on the fence about taking this class, I highly recommend it. I saw there's a coupon code for a 5$ off discount, which makes it even more enticing. I"ll try to find a link for it and post it here.

Here's a fun page I did with Noah a few weeks ago... he likes to scrapbook too. :) I was weeding through my quite ginormous sticker stash, and had put these aside for this page following a conversation we'd had about what he wants to be when he grows up. Perfect huh? He wrote his top 3 career choices on the notebook paper, and I instructed him on the rule of thirds & the 'less is more' addage for the star placement, or else there would have been major sticker sneeze all over this page. ;p  Also, I'm not sure what's up with my white pen, but I'm not loving the scratchy mess it made here.. argh! I wish someone would come out with a perfect white pen. I've bought about 10 uniball signos over the past years, and they all get like this- this one is new, so it's rather frustrating.



I'm hauling out some Christmas decorations today, even though it's more like a spring outside- we've had so much rain in the past 24 hours. I was hoping it would have turned into snow overnight for some wintery photos this am, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunity for that in the coming months. ;)
Have a great December 1st, everyone!

4 comments:

Barb December 1, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

I love that page... and I love that Noah likes to scrpabook with you. My youngest does too. Not lately, but I'm sure if I asked if he wanted to tackle a project with me, he'd gladly say yes.

Have fun with your BPC class! I would love to join in, but I figure I'll do well if I manage to keep up with the DD project you talked me into. ;)

Anonymous,  December 1, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

Don't be rushing the arrival of snow, chickie!! I'm looking forward to seeing your December Daily and your photos. I too have registered for the BPC class. So happy I have both you and Tracey to inspire me!

Agata December 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

So cool to scrap with your boy! My kids have to learn to write first!... :) As for the white pen, try Sakura gel roll pen, it's perfect (not the Glaze one though, it's quite thick; just white). I had the signo, too and it went just like yours, hated it! Looking forward to seeing your DD pages! Hugs!

alexandra s.m. December 2, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

Such an awesome photo and L.O!
TFS!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!