Happy Sunday...

 25 April 2010


 Working over the weekend now that the weather is getting nicer sucks. I'm off to work in a bit, but thought I'd share some sun with you.
I'll be back tomorrow with a page... yeah, I scrapped!

3 comments:

Agata April 25, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Your Sun arrived in my place! :) Looking forward to seeing your layout!

Barb April 28, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

I love your sunny photos. :)

I heard you got lots of snow in your city yesterday (Tuesday). We only saw flurries with no accumulation. I'm sure spring will be back soon enough though.

nicole s June 28, 2010 at 2:59 AM  

I have to giggle, Mel. There's means A LOT of 'tomorrows' gone by now, and I'm still waiting for the layout you promised! Too funny. Hope you are okay and well, and enjoying blog-free life. I don't blame you one little bit for ignoring mr. blog....life's really too short!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!