Happy Sunday...

 25 April 2010


 Working over the weekend now that the weather is getting nicer sucks. I'm off to work in a bit, but thought I'd share some sun with you.
I'll be back tomorrow with a page... yeah, I scrapped!

3 comments:

Agata,  April 25, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Your Sun arrived in my place! :) Looking forward to seeing your layout!

Barb,  April 28, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

I love your sunny photos. :)

I heard you got lots of snow in your city yesterday (Tuesday). We only saw flurries with no accumulation. I'm sure spring will be back soon enough though.

nicole s,  June 28, 2010 at 2:59 AM  

I have to giggle, Mel. There's means A LOT of 'tomorrows' gone by now, and I'm still waiting for the layout you promised! Too funny. Hope you are okay and well, and enjoying blog-free life. I don't blame you one little bit for ignoring mr. blog....life's really too short!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!