Pssst...

 17 November 2009

What a blur my life has been the past week! CRAZY busy. Seriously, there aren't enough hours in the day. I'll be back here tomorrow to show you a little of last year's (ummm, unfinished)  December Daily, as I gear up to actually get this year's prepared. ;) I'm bound and determined to finish it on time this year.

 I'm guest blogging with the amazing Stacy Julian at Write.Click. Scrapbook. this week and next,
in celebration of American Thanksgiving, so make sure to come and visit us there. It's going to be a fun and inspiring 2 weeks!

xox

3 comments:

juliescrapbook November 17, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

H is for Heart. LOVE it. Very inspiring.

Barb November 17, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

So excited that you're blogging at WCS with Stacy. How awesome are you guys?!

mooner363 November 18, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

will be checking in with you awesome gals this week!
:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!