Some Canuck humour for ya...

 09 November 2009

This gave me a great laugh this morning... hilarious, no? ;p

I'll be back soon I hope.. I have school fair volunteer duties ( baking, wrapping, and cardmaking) to do this week along with all the other daily stuff, so I may be MIA for a while longer. Why does life accelerate to 200 MPH in November??

6 comments:

Barb November 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

November is busy at our house too. I hope you manage to get everything done for the school without too much stress... and be sure to SHARE your crafty projects (like the cardmaking!) here on your blog. Please?!

Btw, that video is hilarious. I must send the link to my coworkers... we need to laugh at stuff like that 'round here.

Heather M. November 9, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

that video was awesome! lol! thanks for sharing!

hope you have a great week!

rocklady November 9, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

barb, i can tell you right now that the card she is doing is just gorgeous, i got a sneak peak at the store on sunday when i did a little a.c. shopping! and because of her card on the a.c. blog, i picked up that tree stamp, can't wait to use it!

the video gave me a laugh, thanks mel! :)

Jody November 9, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

I would have loved to see the video, but it's "not available in my country due to copyright restrictions" :p
I kid you not. lol

nicole s November 11, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

Not available in my country either. :(
Oh well.

Diane November 13, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

me either ...whats it with "our country"? ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!