It's here....

 30 November 2009

We woke up to snow this morning and I had to go out and take some pictures. :) The first one is always so pretty & definitely helps put me in the Christmas frame of mind. ( click for a bigger view)







Still haven't taken photos of last year's DD album. I'm honestly not motivated to do it now, since I'm about to embark on this year's tomorrow, but I will at least take one or two shots of it,  and post them along with this year's as I go.


Here's a layout I made last week for the WCS 'Grateful' theme. My guys- I love them. :)
I used some of the new AC 'Letterbox' stuff on this one.




Happy Monday to all of you! If you're doing a December album, let me know, I'd love to see it.


12 comments:

rocklady November 30, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

as always, a real beauty mel! :)

Diane November 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

love this page..
and would love sow for Christmas.

I am going to try with a DD...would love some inspiration ;)

nicole s November 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

beautiful page mel, love the subtle use of colour.

Agata December 1, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Wow, snow already!!! And such a beautiful layout! I was also thrilled to discover an interview with you in the ES magazine with so many great layouts! Thanks for the inspiration!

Barb December 1, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Love your snow picture. We didn't get very much here, and it didn't last long enough to photograph. Soon enough, I'm sure. lol
That LO you did for WCS, I love that too. Definitely lots to be thankful for! :)

Erin December 1, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

We had our first snow and my girls walked in it a bit before we left, but I didn't take a picture. Now I'm kicking myself for not doing so.

Unknown December 1, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

I saw that layout - it rocks! Love the new Letterbox line. The colors are so soft that I'm thinking I might have to get some and scrap some baby photos! :) As for the December album, uhhh...still not done with last year's. Sad or what?

Linda Barber,  December 3, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

What? Snow? You got snow? Oh, I'm so jealous. We are waiting. And waiting. And waiting. First snow is awes, isn't it?

Linda Barber,  December 3, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

What? Snow? You got snow? Oh, I'm so jealous. We are waiting. And waiting. And waiting. First snow is awes, isn't it?

Genmanou December 3, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Encore une superbe page d'une merveilleuse et éclatante simplicité!... Je n'ai encore reçu Esprit Scrapbooking ...j'ai hâte de voir tes nouvelles créations !

melissa deakin December 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

hi mel!!!!

happy winter.
that photo is gorgeous.
we too received our first snow, but i was too lazy to take photos.
love that layout...pure gorgeousness.
i hope you are well.
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!