Cards for Kate & a challenge to you...

 17 September 2009

Many of you probably already read Jennifer McGuire's blog and know about this card drive for Kate, but for those who don't, you can read about it here. I can't imagine the grief and stress this family must be going through having to deal with something so terrifying. Imagine if it were your son or daughter. I can't.

I think this idea of sending cards of encouragement, good wishes and positive thoughts is fantastic, and I'm sure their spirits will be uplifted when they start receiving them. Please consider taking a few minutes out of your day to make a card for Kate or her family. Also, if you have anything you'd like to donate as a prize, ( scrap related or other) then feel free to email Jennifer- I'm sure anything will be appreciated! There are some sweet prizes being given out, as an added incentive to send in those cards. :)

Here are a few cards I've made for Kate-  are they cutesy & girly enough? I hope she likes them!

4 comments:

sharon September 17, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

love that fairy princess graphic - is it a stamp

Unknown September 17, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Hi Sharon,

Yes, it's a stamp, but I'm unsure of the company. I borrowed it from a friend while cropping together one night, and didn't bother to look who makes it.. I'll get back to you on that..

Barb September 18, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Oh Mel, these cards are beautiful. :)
I'll have to check out Jen's blog. I find cardmaking a good way to get back into the creative groove.

kristina proffitt October 2, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Thank you for posting about the card drive, Mel!! We appreciate it so much! Your cards are so cute! :-D Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!