A Monday challenge..

 03 August 2009

I posted a challenge over on the WCS Flickr discussion board on the weekend to dig into your stash of rub-ons. If you're like me, then you probably have a tonne of unopened ones sitting around and drying up in the package, am I right?
So start rooting through your stuff, and get a quick page scrapped! Post your layouts in the Flickr gallery, or else link me up here. Can't wait to see what you do!
Here's mine... I am happy to report that I used almost an entire package of these adorable Fancy Pants rub-ons on this page, and nothing else. ( and uh..yes, it's the same photo from the layout below.;p I had printed off 2, one with text, and ended up not using it).

Happy Monday!

11 comments:

Agata August 3, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

WOW! Such a great idea and a creative LO! I'l see what can be done with my black or white rub-ons...

Unknown August 3, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

what a coincidence mel, i've done a few los in the last few weeks using those same rub-ons. beautiful lo! :)

Graziella August 4, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

faboulous, Mel!

yes, i definitely do have a oodles of rub ons i could us before they dry up.

-Grace

Lisa August 4, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

That's so funny, Melanie, I was just thinking of doing some "use it or lose it" challenges on my blog! I'll definitely take your challenge. :)

Heather M. August 4, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

mel, that layout is AWESOME! i love the white with the rub-ons!

Ann Costen August 4, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Oh yeah, I have a ton of rubons that are drying up as we speak! Great challenge, will have to do once I'm back at home!

vtpuggirl August 4, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Such a beautiful page, and so different from the one below! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Jody August 5, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

Just wanted to say congrats for your return engagement at AC...
it certainly wouldn't be the same without you there :)

A Cupcake Life August 5, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

Congrats on making the AC DT again! Love your style and I'm looking forward to working with you on the team!

~Dusti

nicole s August 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

mmm...so I am not the only one who scraps the same photo twice. Oh, except that I do it for different children's albums. You, my dear, have scrapped the same photo of ONE child! All you call me crazy!? Okay okay, so we're both a touch insane.:) Thanks for your email, enjoy the rest of you summer...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!