A Friday layout
07 August 2009
Don't hate me, but this week I got to play with the new American Crafts papers. Oh my.
They're AMAZING this time around. I got absolutely giddy when I saw them.
My boss came home from CHA with a big pile, and I begged her to let me take it home to make some store samples. Right now, I'm working on a few Christmas ones, but here's one I made ( about my friend Linda) yesterday with the 'Blue Skies' line, which I'm totally in love with. I mixed this up with some new Thickers and rub-ons from the Christmas line since she didn't have the matching stuff, but I think this goes just fine, don't you? That's the beauty of AC, it pretty much looks good with anything. :)
Have a fabulous weekend, all!

15 comments:
Great layout! These papers are amazing!!! I want the same ;-)
Too Late - I officially HATE you! well, maybe I am just a little jealous, hate is reserved for family members only!
wonderful layout! those papers are my fave from the new releases - can't wait to get some!
Such a gorgeous layout! And it's so good to say some good things about a friend!!! I'm off to find some peaks of those papers, they look great!
Your layouts are amazing every single time. I love the design of this!
Totally jealous and gorgeous layout!!
Gorgeous page, gorgeous pp and gorgeous friend :)
I'll try not to hate you!:). That page is divine. Georgeous pic of Linda!
I hope this line doesnt take too long to get to Australia! Love those colours!!! And big congrats...you do AC better than anyone!!!
Love it! I really can't wait to see all the new AC goodies!!! Your relationship with Linda reminds me of the one I have with Barb... minus the telephone calls! LOL We both not very big on talking on the phone. :P And I think that some congratulations are in order! I'm very happy for you!! :)
Where did you get the boots that Lisa wants that you got that you love? I would love them!
Shelley
scraphappy45@hotmail.com
Thank you a million!
gorgeous, gorgeous lo mel, made one last week with similar bones but compeltely different end look for the a.c. blog, i'll get it up there this week. ;) you work with a.c. so beautifully, congrats on staying on the team! :)
Love this LO... love your journalling... love your friend, Linda, too. :)
I love that layout!!! We are in Montreal tonight - if by any chance you get this message and are free for coffee tonight, let me know!!! I'd love to see you!
can't wait to get my box now.
:)
awesome layout and such a beautiful subject too.
Post a Comment