Pssst...
30 July 2009


There's a sweet little Studio Calico give-away today at Write.Click.Scrapbook , where yours truly had a chance to work with one of their kits for the first time ever. I can say that I was more than a little intimidated by this kit, being the very simple scrapper that I am, but I'm happy with the way my pages turned out. And I haven't been to the Studio Calico site yet to see what the DT girls did with this kit (again, the intimidation factor) but I'm sure they've worked it pretty awesomely. So head on over to theWCS site, and leave a comment for a chance to win some funky stuff. It will challenge you, I guarantee it!
17 comments:
Your layouts are gorgeous!
I love particularly the first layout for its colors and the great photo!
I LOVE your layouts. And my scrap area looks just like yours, so I want to be your best friend! Lovely lovely layouts. How did the credenza come out?
beautiful pages, Mel!
-Grace
I don't know what took me so long to find your blog, I have been adminring your work forever and these layouts are no exception! So glad to be here and having fun browsing around! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!
well, you know I love your pages, Melanie, and these are no exception. So fun. Those fishing images are a summer ideal!
Great clean simple, scrapbooking mel, wanna see what else i did with the MyMinds Eye?!??!?!?!?! :)
Mel your pages are perfect...exactly the way I love a scrapbook page!!!
I absolutely adore these two pages! Perfection My Friend!!Mmmm!!
xox
Hey there you! LOVE that black and that second layout was exactly my last sketch challenge!
Comment peux-tu douter de ton talent, tes pages sont toujours plus belles les unes que les autres.Difficiles d'en choisir juste une!!C'est papiers là sont wow!!
I love your layouts, especially the mix of colour and black and white photos in the second one. Your photos are always so clear and perfectly taken. Your kids must love seeing themsleves like that.
sigh, I love love love your pages. I don't know why you're intimidated by other scrappers, you can hold your own agains ANYONE!!!
You make SIMPLE look so elegant! LOVE the layouts.
Wonderful layouts! If it makes you feel any better I have the same kind of intimidation factor with kits! So much stuff and yet I still crave my white space. :)
i love your layouts, especially the first one
well done
everything you do is amazing. i love your work so much! gorgeous work! i've always eyed their kits but never used one either.
Can't see how ANYone out there could intimidate an awesome scrapper like you, Mel. Your pages with the SC kit rock! :D
Post a Comment