Late to the party...

 15 August 2009



...but I made it in before midnight for my very talented friend Mary's 30th( oh how I wish!) birthday surprise. I was happy that my name was at the end of the line so I didn't break the chain. ;p
I know that you're a dog person Mary, so I hope you won't mind that I used a pic of my drooling canine for your bday card, hehehe!
Sorry for the rotten pic.. I hadn't taken a photo of this before I left for work this morning, but I promise it looks better irl. :) Hope you had a wonderful day, my dear young thing!

12 comments:

Mrs. B. August 15, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

Adorable card, Melanie :) Great to have you on the blog hop and be introduced to your site :)

Heather M. August 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

Melanie, your card is AWESOME!!! I totally love it! Great idea!

Crystal August 16, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

What a perfect card for Mary!! I love the 'button'. I'm so glad you could join in, even if you did have to work :) When I heard it was at the LSS, I knew it would be a fun place to work!

Barb August 16, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Such a great design... and a super-cute photo of your dog, Mel! :)

Just Rhonda August 16, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

LOVE That you used a dog pic. And a great one at that! Love that coolio paper too (AC??) with the circle button!

Unknown August 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Love. Love. Everything you touch is perfect, Melanie! I had a good laugh that you added your pup to this card - I'll be sure to show the pugs! LOL! Thank you for thinking of me today! It means a lot! XOXO

Agata August 16, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

It's just perfect! I'm sure she'll be happy to receive it!

Shannon Davey August 16, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Lovely card. I reall should take pic's of the few I have made before I give them out! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, very honoured, and sometimes similar stories give you hope or at least make you smile for a minute :)

Jo.A August 16, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

georgeous card Mel...I LOVE it. Such a cute doggy too :)

Maryanne Ridgway August 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

gorgeous card, and who wouldnt love that gorgeous drooling canine?
love your work, awesome as always.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!