End of summer excitement

 22 August 2009

This weekend we'll be busy with lots of this:








It's baseball playoff time, and both our boys will be playing several games over the course of the weekend. And if that weren't enough fun, I've got a very special friend and her family visiting us for the weekend, so we'll be busy in between games doing the tourist thing downtown, and sampling some fine Montreal cuisine like poutine and smoked meat sandwiches. ;)
I feel a diet will definitely be in my future next week...

Have a great weekend, and I will be back with an update soon!

7 comments:

alexandra s.m. August 22, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Ahhhhhh...such a classic photo!
Have a fun "gourmet" week-end!

xox

juliescrapbook August 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Your life is like my life. 4 games of baseball this week-end. We're at the regional play-offs now. If they do really well, we're off to the provincial games.

Nathalie August 23, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

I hope you have a great weekend! Good luck with the playoffs! :)

Linda Barber,  August 23, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Heart attacks on a plate, I tell ya.

Barb August 23, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

What a fun photo! I hope the boys had a great weekend. :)

(I had to go back to reread your post to figure out what Ms. Linda was talking about. lol)

Heather M. August 26, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

Oh you must be having a great time with Linda! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

peg manrique August 27, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

what a great photo! enjoy the rest of your summer :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!