sound exciting? :)The launch is in 5 days... stay tuned!
I can't wait to know more!
Oooooh, I'm intrigued. I hope all my favourite Simple Scrapbookers are there. ;)
Sounds very interesting... I've seen this on Celeste's blog and now yours... Mmmmmm eye candy coming up for sure! =)
i'm looking forward to it whatever it is, it looks good! :)
Interest piqued! :)
oh i'm so hoping this will continue our simple community that we had!the main thing is that you might be a part of it.
very interesting...looking forward to seeing whats happening...
very, very, very curious! i saw this on ann's blog too...
oh boy, this looks amazing.can't wait to find out more.miss you like crazy!xoxo
Still no more hints? Hmmmmm...I've been stalking EVERYone's blog, trying to find out about this one.
mmmmh! j'ai vu ça sur quelques blogs et je dois bien avouer que je trouve le temps loooooooong!Je me réjouis de connaître la grande nouvelle!
OH! I read about this somewhere else! I wanna know more!
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!
12 comments:
I can't wait to know more!
Oooooh, I'm intrigued. I hope all my favourite Simple Scrapbookers are there. ;)
Sounds very interesting... I've seen this on Celeste's blog and now yours... Mmmmmm eye candy coming up for sure! =)
i'm looking forward to it whatever it is, it looks good! :)
Interest piqued! :)
oh i'm so hoping this will continue our simple community that we had!
the main thing is that you might be a part of it.
very interesting...looking forward to seeing whats happening...
very, very, very curious! i saw this on ann's blog too...
oh boy, this looks amazing.
can't wait to find out more.
miss you like crazy!
xoxo
Still no more hints? Hmmmmm...
I've been stalking EVERYone's blog, trying to find out about this one.
mmmmh! j'ai vu ça sur quelques blogs et je dois bien avouer que je trouve le temps loooooooong!
Je me réjouis de connaître la grande nouvelle!
OH! I read about this somewhere else! I wanna know more!
Post a Comment