I want to win this...

 20 May 2009



Isn't it lovely? I can so see myself riding around on one of these this summer. I think it's probably the coolest bike I've ever seen. If you want to win this beauty too, all you have to do is post a link on your blog. I'm not even sure that Canadians are allowed to enter the contest, but if by some miracle I end up winning, I'll try my darndest to convince them to send it over the border. ;p
Click on the cute button below to get the info. Good luck!


Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

6 comments:

Jo.A May 20, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

That is a seriously cool bike, I so want one...do you think they will ship it to Australia??? I hope you win!

nicole s May 21, 2009 at 2:36 AM  

This is hilarious! I saw this bike on another blog last week. I think it's very funny (and I love how that woman looks like she has had absolutely no children!!)

famille1999 May 21, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Heu... are you sure? You think the boys will ride this with you around town? LOL ;P

Good luck with this one! =)

Kelly Noel May 21, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

that bike looks so fun! i totally want one!
hope you've been well, mel :)

Unknown May 27, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

If you win, I'm so hitching a ride with you everywhere!

Tacha May 30, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

It's a so cool byke, thanks

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!