My lovely assistant's pick...

 04 February 2009

I did the draw old school-like, wrote everyone's name down, folded them up, and got Bob (dh) to draw the name out of an empty kleenex box. ( Noah's makeshift banjo sans the rubberbands..) Unfortunately, dear hubby wasn't about to let me take his photo, so you'll have to trust me on that.

the winner is.....



Jody said...
Oh Mel,That page you did of your son is just wonderful!I love your cards as well, I have never even made one card :(Anyway...a fantasy gift?How vain am I?A total body make-over/plastic surgery. And I'm not kidding. lol
February 1, 2009 8:52 AM

Who I'm quite sure doesn't need a full body make-over, but it was a cute answer nonetheless. I definitely wouldn't mind a little love from Stacy & Clinton myself! ;p

Jody, please email me at melanie.louette@gmail.com with your contact info, and I'll get this boxed up and sent to you over the weekend, hopefully in time for Valentine's day!

Thanks for playing along- I loved reading all your comments. I wish I could send all of you something. :)

I will be back Friday with a few layouts & etc, if I can wrestle the computer away from my kids, who have the day off from school. ( did I mention I need my own laptop?!)

4 comments:

Robynne February 5, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Hi, I've just found your blog and really enjoy it. Can I ask what font you have used in your header for 'notes from home'?
Kind regards
Robynne

Anonymous,  February 5, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Congrats to Jody! Lucky girl. But yes, the pink stuff will be put to better use at her house than mine. ;)

Jody February 5, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Thank you Melanie...there is nothing I love more than American Craft goodies :)
You are the best!
(Off to email you my addy)

Crystal February 5, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Hey, M! I just want to tell you that I LOVE the lift you did of Elizabeth's page. Those hearts are awesome and I am happy to say that I must lift you now :)) Hope it's not too cold and snowy in QC - we are having a mid-winter heat wave but it's returning to normal (cold) soon. Happy February!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!