playing tag.

 23 January 2009

I've been tagged by Leanne to do this:

Go to where you store you pictures on your computer. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH picture.Post that picture on your blog along with a short story about it.Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.

As you may remember, I lost a ton of photos earlier this year ( still working on getting those back with a web master friend of ours) so I don't have a lot of folders like I used to. :(
My sixth folder holds my December Daily photos, ( also woefully unfinished. I know. Pathetic, isn't it?) and this was the 6th photo in that folder, taken on December 6th, naturally. ;) It's one of Noah playing Legos in his room on a Saturday am. He likes to lounge around in his pyjamas on weekend mornings, and I'm happy to oblige him, since he's rushed out the door for school 5 days/week at 8am, poor kid. And who doesn't love pyjama days, right?



I won't tag anyone since I hate to put pressure on people, so if you feel like joining in, by all means do, and let me know so I can see your 6th pic. :)
I'll be back in the am ( actually more like a few hours from now) with some layouts and cards.

Good night, or good morning, depending on where you live!







8 comments:

Leanne Stamatellos January 23, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

what a beautiful moody photo Melanie - I love it and thanks for playing.

peg manrique January 23, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

oooh, great photo mel! love the real-life feel of it. btw, jerry is the same w/the pj's on the weekends (except he keeps them on all day - even when we have to go out, LOL!)

Anonymous,  January 23, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

oh, look at the lighting in this picture! It looks great! And I feel just like you re. pjs on the weekend. And sometimes the girls spend their day in them if we don't have to go anywhere! :)

I think I'll play along... I think I'll be very surprised at the picture it will come to because some of the first folders date back to 2004. Hopefully I'll remember why I took it! LOL

Anonymous,  January 23, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Awesome photo, Mel ! Just love it ! Love the lighting, and the posture that is just so natural. Feels like I'm peeking in his bedroom's door !

Looking forward to seeing your LOs and cards ! ;)

I might just play ... if I have the time. So many other projects on the go but lots of ideas !

Danielle

Claude January 24, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

Amazing lighting in that pic, wow! That's a fun tag, I'll participate!

Anonymous,  January 26, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

I love your picture... the backlighting makes it look so soft and captures the emotion on his face perfectly. Wow!

(I played along with you... just posted it on my blog Sunday night.)

Anonymous,  January 27, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

This is such a beautiful photo! Love the big teddy bear in the background....watching over him as he plays? Awesome shot....thanks for sharing it. Anita. xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!