bloggerific I am not..
30 January 2009
I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow with a real update, I promise. :)
Right now, I needed to change the dog banner I had on here that has worn out it's welcome. I know it's not February for a few days, but there's white ( as in snow white) as far as my eye can see, and I figure I don't really need to be reminded of it while I'm on here- I need a little boost of colour! Spring fever in January is not cool when you live in Quebec, and still have 2 months of cold and snow left to go. Let's hope Punxatawney Phil does us right this year...
See you in a bit!
6 comments:
Too funny ... I am over the heat here as much as you are over the cold. If only we could 'teleport' ourselves for a week ;)...lol!
Love the banner!
Awesome banner!
Holy cow, your photos are so amazing! (talking about banner!) Please feel free to come visit warm sun and beaches for a week and know your holiday would only cost the airfare. All accommodation and food is free!!! Come one, now there's an offer too hard to resist!
Nicole, that is an offer that is seriously tempting!! Now to scrounge up the 5,000$ airfare... ;p One day I'll make it over there!
what an awesome banner! love it!
Post a Comment