Guaranteed to put a smile on your face

 19 January 2009

Those Brits have it over us for sure.. who thought waiting for the metro/tube/subway could be so cool?

8 comments:

Anonymous,  January 20, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

that is incredibly cool!

Ruth January 20, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

I saw this yesterday.......I can guarantee you that half the people in the crowd were going "bloody nutters the lot of 'em " !!

Anonymous,  January 20, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

I've seen a couple of those before. They are well practiced choregraphs but it's fun to see how the rest of the crowd joins in on the fun pretty easily. :)

Jody January 20, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Seriously, that did put a smile on my face :)
Thanks Mel!

Moira January 21, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Oooh, that just makes me happy. Happy happy happy :-)

KathyT January 21, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Yep, you're right, made us smile :)

nicole s January 22, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

That is very FUN! Couldn't you just get LOST on you tube? Like for weeks at a time....

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!