Photo Album Scrapbooks winners...
08 December 2008
My little elf was home from school today because of our provincial election, so he did the honours:


Ann Costen ( lucky # 1!) and Geralyn, please email me at melanie.louette@gmail.com, and I'll get your copies out to you tomorrow am. Thanks for playing along, you'll enjoy this special issue, I'm sure!
I'm hoping to be able to upload some December Daily pics tonight or tomorrow morning. Having the kids home from school today has kind of thrown me off schedule.
8 comments:
Congrats guys!
Congrats to the lucky winners! =)I'm sure that you are in store for some great reading!
Congratulations to the lucky winners! I guess I'll have to hunt down a copy of that issue on my own then. lol
congrats!
Thank you so much! :) I'm going to go email you right away.
oh dang, mel! i wanted to win one of those :P You don't have any extra, do ya?!? I'd also take a check! :)
Hello
j'adore passer sur ton blog. tes pages sont si belles et ton style si superbe.
Hi I love coming on your blog. Your page is so amazing.
Hope to read u soon again
Hime
Hi Mel, I got the magazine in the mail yesterdat :) haven't had the chance to really read it but I had to flip through to find your album. It is AWESOME. I have some questions about it so I'll send you off an email. Thanks again :)
Post a Comment