Hit and run post
05 December 2008
I have the day off today, and want to take full advantage of it. There's so much I need to get done, and only a few hours to accomplish everything before I have to pick up the kids at school. It's amazing how fast the day flies by when you're not at work! I've already got a few pages of my December Daily album done by some miracle, and will hopefully get around to photographing it over the weekend. In the meantime, I'll leave you with this layout, done with some of the funky new AC teen line. I thought it would be strictly girly, but I was pleasantly surprised!

I've also got a 2 extra copies of this SS special issue to give away:

Just leave me a comment here ( lurkers included!) and I'll do my darndest to get this shipped out to you before Christmas, although I can't guarantee that our miserable postal system will deliver it in time. I spent 14 bucks last week for 2 day 'express' service to mail birthday cards to my niece across the country, and she got them about 5 days later... nice work, Canada Post. Man, that is irritating.
Have a fab weekend y'all!
24 comments:
hehe, I am first! I would love that special issue Mel, I just bought some awesome albums at Winners just for this purpose. I figure I will NEVER get my Europe 2004, Florida 2005 and Florida 2007 trips scrapped unless I go this route LOL.
I'm a lurker but do enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for the chance to win.
Oh wow wow wow!
J'aime ta page et je te l'ai déjà dit et en plus je dois bien avouer que ce nouveau SS me fait de l'oeil. Je n'ai pas compris ce que veut dire LURKERS INCLUDED mais tans pis, je tente ma chance :)
I hear ya on Canada Post. Grrrr...
I would love to win this mag (and you wouldn't have to ship it, LOL!)
I would LOVE that mag! Just a note on CanadaPost. They have been delayed on many many things of mine. It's worth while to call customer service and get reimbursed for guaranteed service times. Just a thought - I know not everybody is even aware that you can do this. It depends on which shipping method you use as well. Hope that helps!
So cool! I'd love a copy of that mag myself! =) Looks like you'll have to have a drawing on this on since a few others would be as happy as myself. ;P
I love your new header and I love what you came up with the new line. A tad different from your usual pages but I like it. =)
Another lurker here :) Love your work and reading your blog!! Thanks for the chance to win!
Here I am, a lurker poppin' by. Love that layout, and thanks for this opportunity :)
love that layout!!! very cute!
that mag looks awesome! :) i'd love a copy!
Such a beautiful layout! Love the colors!!
Loved this on 2Peas!
Yup I hear ya about our lovely postal system. It's even worse shipping from Atlantic Canada, might as well be shipping from China!
Awesome layout - I come by your blog frequently..... nice to see an update:)
Oooooh, I so want a copy of that special issue! Pick me, pick me! Pleeeeease?! :)
(btw, I love your AC layout... totally cool and NOT girly in the least!)
Great layout Mel, not girlie at all!
I'd love one of those copies, if my name comes up!
Hi Mel, ok, so I am lurker:) Pick me, Pick me! But seriously, the canada post thing happened to me and I called them to tell them to my surprise, they re-imbursed me-I was pleasantly surprised! Carolyne
Such cute layout!!! Way to rock the teen line! You go, you bad you. Uh, don't enter me in the drawing? ;)
I love that fun layout. & That book looks great :)
Stacey aka java
oh. OH. pick me.
you know i'm your biggest fan.
i would love a copy of the book.
lovely layout, btw...
I don't mind how long the postal system takes ... would just be happy to get a hold of this edition for some new year scrapping!
Cool page Mel and great pics!!
Cheers
Di
HI Miss Mel!
Nice page! I love the teen line, Im sending my mom to the store to get some for me, god knows that my store here wont have it. They are still selling Heidi Swapp ghost shapes!
By the way, I too have finally decided to read Twilight, I plan to get it over the holidays. Ill let you know what I think.
love your new photo with the xmas balls mel, am i too late for this, would love a copy!
hi mel,
just wanted to tell you how much i love that layout.
oh my...those photos were meant to be scrapped with those AC products.
don't enter me in the drawing...bought that special issue! ;)
hey melanie.. cool page... i always love your pages... and I would love that book too!
I'm new here, love what I'm reading! I would love to win :)
Post a Comment