This was on my front porch this morning. :)
Je partage ta joie!J'étais très heureuse et très émue ce matin en écoutant les nouvelles!
I am so excited too! :)
Pretty amazing time indeed. I just hope that we won't have to keep a more tragic headline anytime soon... :(
I thought of you straight away when I heard the news!
Very very very happy about the election results. :)
SUPER !.... Mais, tu n'es pas directement concernée ?.... ou bien je me trompe ?...
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!
6 comments:
Je partage ta joie!
J'étais très heureuse et très émue ce matin en écoutant les nouvelles!
I am so excited too! :)
Pretty amazing time indeed. I just hope that we won't have to keep a more tragic headline anytime soon... :(
I thought of you straight away when I heard the news!
Very very very happy about the election results. :)
SUPER !.... Mais, tu n'es pas directement concernée ?.... ou bien je me trompe ?...
Post a Comment