Don't fall off your chairs...
21 November 2008
but I'm scrapping tonight. yeah, it's been a while. Maybe I'll have something to share here in the next few days, or maybe not.. it depends if I like what I make tonight. ;p Me & scrappin' have been on the outs as of late, it's kind of frustrating.
In the meantime, please take a second and look at this absolutely amazing piece of art. It's sweet and sad and beautifully moody. Wow.
7 comments:
Good luck! I hope you feel lots of creativity! I'm hoping to make something tonight too. That is, if I ever stop reading blogs long enough to get something done ;)
simply amazing link - I've added to my blog too because the story is so beautifully told.
bonjour Mel,
merci d'avoir partagé ce lien, ce site est absolument bouleversant.
J'espère que ta soirée a été bonne et productive !
YAY - have fun! Can't wait to see what you create!
Wow, went and checked out that site - it was beautiful and so sad too. What a beautiful tribute he's created to his dad.
Wooohooo!!! I hope you post them soon, I've missed seeing your pages girl!
hey melanie~
went to the site & was very moved. i'm hoping your father is doing ok?
can't wait to see what you created this weekend! :-)
Oh lalala Mel! Que ces photos et ces textes sont émouvants!
Merci pour ce lien!
Je suis heureuse de voir que tu as scrappé et je me réjouis de voir tes merveilles car je n'ai aucun doute que ça soit des petits chef-d'oeuvres, comme d'hab.
Post a Comment