Witty snippets from a funny gal...
17 November 2008
I met Lain Ehmann ( Simple Scrapbooks contributing editor & podcaster extraordinaire) back in February of last year at winter CHA, and I was automatically charmed by her wit, energy, and all round fun personality. She's adorable. :) Plus, she's got a really cool car. ( red mini cooper, anyone?) And no, darn it, I didn't get a photo of her and I together, OR the car, but I digress...
I'm thrilled to bits for Lain that her brand new book, 'Snippets' is about to be released, and here's how she describes it:
'Snippets is a collection of short essays about scrapbooking and all the crazy things this hobby makes us do. Hybrid, shabby chic, artistic, traditional, digital. all of us are, deep down, doing the same thing - documenting our lives. I wrote Snippets with the intent that it would help bring scrappers together. I'm hoping people will have as much fun reading it as I had writing it!'
Be sure to check out some of her sample essays on the book site, ( you'll definitely recognize yourself in her writing!) and don't miss the virtual launch par-tay at the Simple website on Thursday, November 20th for a whole lotta fun, and I'm thinking probably some give-aways too.
Congrats Lain!
Congrats Lain!

2 comments:
Sounds like a fun book! :)
That looks fun!
Post a Comment