Oops!
16 September 2008
I knew this blog would fall by the wayside once everything started up again. I promise to try and update more often- right now, I've got nothin... ( can you hear the crickets?) .. just trying to get back into the routine, and find some kind of balance to juggle everything we've got going on here- it's tough after a summer of goofing off! And maybe one day soon I'll scrap again, and have a page or 2 to post here.
Thanks for being patient, and I'll try to have something more interesting to say in my next post, promise. :)
xoxo
7 comments:
This has nothing really to do with your post, but I lOVE that picture in your blog header!
Well, having nothing to post is better than having lots of whiny things to post, like me! ;)
I hope you settle back into your routine really soon. Take care.
contente de savoir que tout va quand même bien. Je comprends tout à fait ce que tu veux dire en parlant d'essayer de reprendre la routine... Ici ça fait un mois que l'école et le travail ont repris et je ne suis pas encore certaine d'être dans la routine...
Je me réjouis de revoir tes pages avec tes magnifiques photos!
i agree...it is hard to get back into the swing of things.
i hope all is well, my friend.
missing you!
i hope you get back into the swing of things soon - i think it will be hard for me when my kids are in school too.
looking forward to hearing from you soon!
I hear ya. Isn't it funny how life seems to be busier even tho the kids are gone all day? Hope you get into a good routine soon!
beautiful page, mel. the way you approach a page is so similar to mine...walking by...adding something, taking away something...slow pace. and i'm lol at the yelling comment--totally me, too.:)
have fun with both classes!
xoxo
Post a Comment