The longest week ever...
05 September 2008
Well, I survived the dreaded back-to-school/work week, but I'm exhausted! I'm off to bed for a good night's sleep, b/c I'm headed to a camping sleepover birthday party in Ontario tomorrow with the kiddos. Let's hope the steamy July-esque weather holds out over the weekend. We had the hottest temps of the entire summer this week.. why does that always happen the minute the kids are in school and the pools are closed?! it was brutal for them in the 90+ degree classrooms.
Check out this cool site. I was contacted by Nic & Suz last week asking me to use this layout for a Hambly spotlight on their blog. Those Aussie girls are all so darned talented... must be something in the water over there, or all that Marmite ( or is it vegemite?) they eat. ;)
Have a great weekend!
8 comments:
how cool that you were featured on that site - and yes, those aussie girls are very talented on that site!
Oooooh, I love the way you used the Hambly transparency. And yes, Nic and the other gals from NZ and Aussie are pretty darned talented! :)
Good luck with camping. It's POURING rain here right now... I hope you're not getting the same thing where you're headed... or maybe you've postponed or even cancelled. The radar map doesn't look too promising. :S
It's gotta be Vegemite for a True Blue Aussie!!
yes, them aussies are a talented bunch :)
have fun on the camping trip.
talk soon!
Beautiful layout - love the transparency! And their site really is full of eye-candy! :)
Yep veggiemite for the Aussies,it's us Brits that eat marmite :)
I have a blog award for you on my site - come visit when you get a chance.
Hello ! Congrat' that you were featured on
that site !
I also visited the rest of your blog and i really ppreciated your creations.
Hope to read you soon
Hime
Post a Comment