5 things on a dreary Monday morning.
29 September 2008
1.Canada Geese have been flying over my house non-stop this weekend. This always makes me sad, because it means that winter is just around the corner. Have I mentioned I'm not really a winter person? Ugh, the thought...
2.This necklace from this very talented lady.
I want it soooo badly. Isn't it beautiful? :) I'll be buying it soon, just waiting to get through the very costly month of September. Grad trips, licence renewal, Cub & Scout fees, school fees... the list goes on and on and on.. Where's that lotto win when you need it?
3. I'm loving the inspiration from this class at BPS, although I've done nothing for it yet, because of this below....
4. Purging and cleaning and giving away tons of scrap stuff. It feels so good and very freeing, but man, it is a long, arduous process! I have 'before' photos , and believe me, they're scary. And I know my friend Barb probably hates me b/c I chickened out on posting them. ;p
5.I've decided once and for all to call for the mammogram I've been putting off forever. I'm scared silly about it, but I have to do it. I know my Mom will be watching over me, and that thought comforts me. Please say a prayer for me that my boobs are lump free!
Happy Monday everyone! I'm off to chuck out more paper...
13 comments:
Good luck in your continued quest for a more zen scrap room! :)
That necklace is too cute! Too bad I'm not a silver person or I'd get myself something from her. Great looking stuff in there.
That class looked very interesting. But I can only handle so much at the same time. Which reminds me that I need to get my pre-class assignment for Cathy's class ready or else it won't be "pre-class " before long! LOL
And lots of positive vibes going your way for your test. +++++
PT for lump-free boobs!
Good on you for purging, I admire that! I'm lucky enough to get your cast-offs, so I'm not complaining! Thanks again!
Don't worry about the Mammo. It will be fine. Don't put it off just do it. The sooner it's done the sooner you'll be worry-free. I've had two so far and it's really not that bad. It's scray but it needs to get done. Thinking of you.
Oui vas-y pour la mammographie. Le plus tôt, le mieux ! J'en ai eu 3 si je me rappelle correctement, jusqu'à présent. Il vaut mieux le faire le plus tôt possible dans notre vie et régulièrement car s'il y a quelque chose, c'est plus facile à traiter. Je pense à toi et je t'envoie des ondes positives ((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))).
Je suis très heureuse pour toi que ta salle de scrap va bientôt être le reflet de qui tu es en tant que scrappeuse "simple". L'inspiration va être au rendez-vous bien plus souvent et tu vas te sentir bien plus inspirée lorsque tu y seras pour scrapper ! Moi aussi je trouve cela bien lourd, toutes ces choses que j'ai accumulées, malgré qu'elles sont toutes bien plaçées ! C'est pourquoi j'en donne parfois et j'en utilise avec mes élèves dans ma salle de classe ... et je dépense bien plus sagement ! hihihi Jusqu'à temps qu'on ait eu trouvé notre style, on a justement tendance à accumuler. Soupir. Je suis contente que je dépense rarement en scrap maintenant et avec beaucoup de sagesse !
xoxoxo
i'm glad you scheduled the mammogram
i could never post before purge pictures either. scary how much crap i have.
:)
Good luck on the cleaning and more importantly, the mammogram!
i am sending you all the good vibes and prayers for no lumps. :)
good luck with the purge.
:)
I just scheduled my first one too....and I'm feeling very stressed about it!
Good luck and added prayers about it Mel!
Hugs!
I hope the mammogram goes well - thinking of you!
Hope the purge is going well - I have to do some too. My scrap room is becoming Silas' room so I need to get it done. sigh...
Five things back attcha:
1. I keep seeing those geese too... and every time, I think back to spring when they were flying the other direction, and it just doesn't seem like it was that long ago. :S
2. Very cute necklace. I've splurged on some great stuff lately too. Nothing as cool as that though. Mine's more off-the-rack than unique. :P
3. Sounds like a very cool class. I am so bogged down with non-scrapping commitments that I can't imagine doing that class. Not sure how I'm going to squeeze in CZ's class, for that matter.
4. Purging... congrats on getting stuff out of your space! I'm not upset at all for not seeing your "before" shots... my space has become filled with STUFF again. I need to purge again, but I think I have the perfect person to give my stuff to. We'll see...
5. Good luck with the mammogram... positive thoughts and prayers for lump-free results.
thinking of you mel!!
& I love fall & winter. Funny, huh?
Good thoughts going your way. Proud of you for scheduling.
I bet E's class is great!
Wishing you lump free boobs!
Post a Comment