Flickr fun...
19 August 2008
Since I'm still photo-less ( not counting my vacation pics, and some taken after the crash) I thought it would be a good excuse for a blog post to do my version of Melissa's Flickr quiz. I *heart* Flickr- so many beautiful images to look at and get inspiration from. And the mosaic maker is so cool. I've done a few layouts using it, and it's an easy way to get a lot of pics on a page in a perfectly lined up sorta way, which I like. ;) I'll post links to the photos individually once I figure out how to go back and find each one. If you want to join in the fun, type your answer to each of the following questions into Flickr search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each the URL's into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows). ( I totally copied and pasted these directions from Mel's blog, lol).
Enjoy!
Here are the questions:
1.What is your first name? (Melanie)
2.What is your favorite food? (sushi)
3.What high school did you attend? (Saint John High)
4.What is your favorite color? (lime green)
5.Who is your celebrity crush? (Ben Harper. Oh yeah.)
6.Favorite drink? (red wine)
7.Dream vacation? (Australia, same as Mel. :))
8.Favorite dessert? (chocolate cake)
9.What do you want to be when you grow up? (photographer)
10.What do you love most in life? (my children)
11.One word to describe you? (passionate)
12.Your Flickr name? (notes from home)
12 comments:
I saw this on Melissa's blog too and loved it! So cool! Loved reading more about you. I've yet to join Flicker as I'm already on the computer too much.
oh mel,
i love yours!
it is so cool.
this is so fun.
it would be fun to come up with other questions and see the results...perhaps we'll have to brainstorm when we chat.
thanks for the email...can't wait to chat!
xoxo
I'm such a copycat! Here's mine:
http://candicepalmer.blogspot.com/2008/08/fabulous-flickr.html
this look so cool Melanie!
hey, just spotted Australia s your destination - you and Melissa should jump on a plane and come visit ASAP - you know I have a room for you both!
Saint John High?????
As in here in NB, Saint John High??
Or is there one in Quebec too?
Too funny to just pop onto your blog today and see that.
So sorry about your hard drive, I hope some of it is salvageable.
Christine
Beautiful
I love this mosaik and all this beautiful colors
Hime from France
i saw this on melissa's blog too...what an awesome idea. love how yours turned out. must go do this now ;)
awesome Mel! i'm glad i found your blog through Claude's blog. i'm gonna check in more often!
Hi Mel! Saw your link on (the other) Mel's blog and had to come check yours out too! Fun stuff, huh? I'm gonna try one later this weekend...
Talk soon!
so cool! i can't ever make things work in Flickr, so maybe now with instructions i can :)
Very cool!
Check out my blog later, I'll have my own!
Post a Comment