the beach is calling my name...
18 July 2008
I hear it... and I'm heading to Maine tomorrow to answer that call. I can't wait to put my feet in the water, breath the salt air, and soak in the sound of the waves crashing. There's no better feeling in the world. I'll be back next week, hopefully with some great photos, and a rested mind, body and soul. And if you could send some hot sun vibes my way, I'd really appreciate it, because they're calling for rain most of next week... not good!
Later!!
9 comments:
ooh-have so much fun!
have a great sunny time!
Ooooh sounds like a great time to the beach!
Enjoy!
Enjoy the beach! I hope the weather cooperates!
have a great time in maine.
ky is pretty sunny...
::hint hint::
:)
I hope you have a fantastic time at the beach and the weather is great!
Love the new banner! :)
Hoping the weather cooperates on your vacation. :)
Look on the brightside, you could be in N.Y. where it is 100 degrees!
-Jody
Tell the beach to wait up for me, I'll be right behind you.
Maine rocks. Come back in tip-top shape.
Julie
I really hope that you got good weather Mel!!! Enjoy yourself! :)
Post a Comment