Thursdays ROCK.
15 May 2008
I usually work Thursdays, but because I'm replacing my boss on Saturday, she offered to switch with me today, and so I snapped up her offer. Thursday is, for some strange reason, my favourite day of the week. I have no idea why, but it may be a combo of good tv, almost end of the week and ( used to be) pay day that makes it a happy day for me. And having the house to myself for a full 8 hours is heavenly. So far today I've accomplished the daunting task of going through my kids drawers and weeding out the too small/winter stuff, and putting in their summer clothes. It's a job I hate to do, but it always feels so good once it's neat and orderly again. Now I have to try and do the same thing with my scrap stuff, but for some reason it's harder for me to be as ruthless about throwing out stuff. ;p
I wanted to share this little find with you guys. It came in the mail the other day, and I love it. :)

I found the link to IBelieve's Etsy shop through Rita's blog, and I promptly bought this little beauty of a camera strap. Isn't it purty? Go check out her stuff if you're looking for a cute strap to funk up your camera a bit- it's very well made and she's totally professional and prompt. :)
And this makes my day even better:

We're renting this cute little house in July, and very best part is that it's less than a 2 minute walk to the most beautiful beach in Maine. I am TOTALLY psyched and excited to have found this, as there is absolutely nothing available, ( read: affordable) left in the area for the time we're going, so I really lucked out! I can't wait to wake up in the mornings and take a stroll on the beach. It's going to be pure bliss. :)
Happy Thursday!
8 comments:
Wanna come to my home and clean out my girls drawers and closets??? Pretty please??? LOL I've been postponing doing this. I always dread that part of going from one season to an other...
I just love your strap!!! I had seen something similar on Donna Downey's blog I think a while ago and I was drooling. I think I'm going to go and have a look at the link that you've posted. If you didn't have any problem that's a good reference for me. :) I hope you don't mind. :)
Enjoy the rest of your day off! :)
Please please please tell me you are not going to Maine while I am at the Cape...please please please?! Pretty please!!
I'm so happy for you :) Great little cottage :)
When you have a second, email me and let me know where you'll be and the dates :)
Love the camera strap and way to go on the boys rooms! That was my goal today for myself and J but I failed miserably!
Okay, great minds-I was totally lamenting to Ben the other day about my ugly Canon camera strap. Now I'm enable to go buy a cute one ;).
Love the strap... love the cute little house. Hurray for you with a whole day off like that! :)
Oooh, that camera strap is gorgeous!
And I sooooo wish we were spending some time at that cabin this summer! It looks awesome - can't wait to see the photos you take while you are there!
Oh lalala comme je déteste aussi trier les habits d'été et d'hiver!Je ne l'ai pas encore fait d'ailleurs :)
I love your camera strap! I really would like to buy one and especially this one. It looks just perfect!
it seams like you will have lot of fun this next summer. This house looks fab!
Oh and I want to add that I hate Thurdays (parce que c'est jour de lessive) :(
have a good day!
i love thursdays too...for all the same reasons except the paycheck :P
haven't had one of those since maddie was born.
forget maine...come to kentucky!
but seriously, that is a very cute cottage and i know you and your family will have a fabulous time.
Jealous me! The beach stay sounds heavenly.
& thx for the camera strap heads up. I'm totally buying one, too. We'll have wonder twin camera straps. :p
Post a Comment