I must live under a rock..

 21 May 2008

because I didn't know anything about this movie until last night while watching the Idol finale.

I don't get out much, and lord knows when the last time was that I went and saw a movie in a theatre. But I WILL be going to see this! Mike Myers is a funny, funny guy, ( Canadian too) and I'm a huge fan of all his Austin Powers movies. This flick looks particularly cheesy and over the top, and I'm looking forward to 2 hours of mindless humour.

Speaking of the Idol finale, I gotta say I was a bit shocked at the outcome. I have a soft spot for David A, and really thought the kid was gonna win it. But David C was just as deserving, if maybe not more, so it's all good. It's the first Idol I've watched where I really didn't have a favourite in the top 2.

Since I haven't been scrapping much, and what I have been doing I can't show here yet, I'll leave you with a layout I did for a scraplift challenge we have on my lss website. Danielle is a friend of mine, and an amazing scrapper too. I've loved her pages for years, so this was a great opportunity to lift her, guilt free. ;) Check out her gallery, she's supremely talented!



Looking forward to the Grey's finale tonight, and then tomorrow, we're getting ready for a huge yard sale on Saturday to try and unload some of the junk we've accumulated in the past 10 years here. I'd love to think we'll make enough $$ to pay the cottage, but that's a lot of junk. ;p



Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

Candice May 22, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

ooh-love Danielle's stuff, too. This is brilliant!

Anonymous,  May 22, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

So love this layout! And seriously, am I the last person on earth who has never watched AI? I feel like I need to go sit in the naughty chair...

peg manrique May 22, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

teehee, that movie looks like it'll be hilarious!
love your layout, i've always loved danielle's work too =)

Anonymous,  May 23, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

if you live under a rock, i must be a neighbor of yours because i didn't know about the movie either :)
lovely page.
always an admirer of yours...

Barb May 24, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

What'd ya think of Grey's? :)
I love your scraplift of Danielle's page. I need to do mine soon.
Good luck with your yard sale! Yay!

Anonymous,  May 24, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

Oops, that was me with that silly Wonder Woman avatar. I should really change that, no?

melissa deakin May 24, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

love this page, mel.
gorgeous.
i especially love those brads and the photo of the boys is just beautiful!
i hope you are well.
thinking of you and missing you!

Anonymous,  May 29, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Gorgeous, Mel ! I love the brilliant colors that you used with that oh so wonderful pic of your boys ! Those striped B&W brads are just marvelous ! Thanks for participating in lifting one of my LO's ! As you know, I love your creations and I feel honored that you lifed one of mine !

Danielle
xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!