This is cool...

 16 April 2008

I'm excited about this! ( and also a bit overwhelmed by the flyer itself, lol) I'll be teaching a class for Simple at my favourite lss, Scrapbook Centrale ( where I also happen to work. hehe) on NSD. You can contact the store for sign up. There will be some cool projects, fun give-aways, and hopefully a good time to be had by all. :) Hope to see you there!

14 comments:

Celeste April 16, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

look you are a personality! :) i want to go to yours - it will be better than mine. which one are you teaching?

Wendy Bretz April 16, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

How Exciting Mel!
miss ya and happy belated birthday!!

melissa deakin April 16, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

woohoo...
go mel, go mel!
how fun.
wish i could be there!

Anonymous,  April 16, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Waaaahooooo! I am SO gonna be there. :D
So glad I decided to sign up for the crop in Mtl instead of staying around home. I can't wait, Mel.

Hey, am I allowed to heckle the instructor? :p

Unknown April 16, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Sure, I can handle hecklers. Bring it on! :p

Anonymous,  April 16, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Wow, Mel, awesome !!! I am so happy and excited for you !!!!!!!!!!!

Is this class strictly for people who are registered for the NDS crop ? I'd love to be in on your scrapbooking secrets of scrapping SIMPLE !!!!!!!!!!! Where will the class be held ? At the store ?

danielle
xoxoxoxo

Emily Pitts April 16, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

hey mel. no dog for me. they smell :) it's me and the treadmill and a book. and the 1/2 mile to school then 1/2 mile back every day. that's how it adds up :)

congrats on teaching the class, very cool. you'll do great!

Séverine April 17, 2008 at 3:44 AM  

Et je peux te dire que je suis super contente d'avoir trouvé ton blog! Il est déjà dans ma liste de favoris et je vais y venir très régulièrement!
Avec un peu de retard je te souhaite un bel anniversaire et une année remplie de succès (ça ne devrait pas être trop dur à réaliser)

Anonymous,  April 17, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

you live too darn far away!
good luck and wish i could be there
:)

Kelly Noel April 17, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

how fun is this?!

you'll do great!!! :)

peg manrique April 17, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

how exciting! have fun with it =)

Candice April 18, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

It's very cool. I would go if I lived remotely near you!

Anonymous,  April 18, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

Good for you Mel! I want to sign up. I wish I could go! I'm itching, in a weird way, to get back to my simple roots..... You rock!!!

Anonymous,  April 21, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

How cool! Wish it were here!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!