I'm it!
14 April 2008
I've always wanted to answer those tags thingies on other people's blogs, so I'm particularly excited to be tagged by the awesome Ms. Candice Palmer. Hi Candice. :)
So here goes my first tag evah..
Two (nick)names I've gone by: Mel, ( most people) and Melita ( only dh calls me that)
Two things I'm wearing right now: jeans and a black t-shirt. Can you say BORING? I need a SPRING wardrobe!!
Two of my favorite things to do: sitting on a beach, or travelling, preferably to a beach. ;)
Two favorite drinks: ice cold Coke, and good red wine.
Two movies I could watch over and over: Good Will Hunting is definitely one. I can't think of another right now.
Typically, what time do you wake up? 7am. Ugh!
On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? hmm.. 8:30 ish?
What is your favorite kids show/movie? I have a soft spot for Sponge Bob. Movie-wise, I'd have to go with Ice Age. But I recently saw HSM 1&2, and LOVED those! So did Bobby. He's growing up.
What is your favorite chore? Uh, yeah, right.. is this a trick question?
What is your favorite quality about your mom? well, this is a hard one for me to answer, as my Mom is no longer with us. It was 2 years ago just last week that she passed away, and I miss her so, so much. The thing I miss most about her, is that she was my biggest supporter. She believed in me, and loved me so much. That's something you can't get with anyone else.. I love you Mom.
I will tag Barb and Moon, if you're reading this ladies!
5 comments:
I love Good Will Hunting as well. & Melita is cute. B calls me Kansas sometimes. My guys are totally into HSM too... Seriously wish we lived close-they could play Webkinz & blast their funny tween music :).
p.s. Sorry about your mom. I'm sure she was as wonderful as you are. :)
I'm reading, and yes, I'll play along. In a few days. I just finally answered another set of tag questions on my blog yesterday. :P
Btw, happy birthday today. I got all mixed up and posted too early. Ooops! Anyway, I hope you have a great day.
I'll play :)
I'ma jeans and t-shirt kinda gal too...
so neat reading all this little tidbits about you! :)
Post a Comment