Birthday portrait with dog
03 April 2008
Happy 11th Birthday to my sweetie Bobby!
It barely seems possible that 11 years have passed by so quickly. It's cliché, but oh so true.. they really do grow up in a blink of an eye. I love this kid SO much. He's a handful sometimes, but he's super smart, funny, and we're ultra proud of him.
I would have preferred a photo sans dog, but he insisted, and since it's his day, he's the boss. ;p
We're off for a birthday supper in a few, and I'm anxious to give him his big gift, an Ipod. He's been coveting mine, so I figured it was time he got his own. I'll let you know how he liked it!

6 comments:
Bonne fête à Bobby ! C'est donc vrai que nos enfants grandissent vite, trop vite ! J'adore cette photo de Bobby, son teint si lisse, ses yeux brillants de bonheur et de joie, son sourire ! Vas-tu faire une page scrap avec cette photo ? .... ;) Je pense qu'il va sauter de joie quand il déballera son Ipod ! :)
Danielle
xoxo
Happy birthday to your guy! I love that picture with your dog. It's very much part of who he is, and posing together allows your son's personality to shine through. I mean, look at that smile!
So tell us... how did he like his gift?
happy birthday, bobby!
hope he has a great day :)
-moon
Happy birthday to Bobby!
I'm coveting your iPod too...but my birthday was last month :(
Happy Birthday Bobby!
Love the picture Mel :)
And I am LOL over E's comment! I'm with her...and my bday was only a few days ago :P
Hope you are well and have a fabulous weekend!
awww! happy birthday to bobby! :)
hope you're feeling better!!
Post a Comment